Monday 9 April 2018

TOP 5 2017 FILMS


Risultato immagine per films scritta

Hello everybody! This time I’d like to share with you my top 5 2017 films.
Last year I liked many films, what about you? In my case, it hasn’t been easy to cut my long list of favourites down to 5 but… here they are, at last!
Let me know what your best favourites were in the comments. I’d love to know what they are.



5. COCO
Coco won the Oscar as best animated feature at the 90th Academy Awards. It's a very beautiful film. In the soundtrack there’s a song by Michele Bravi, my favourite singer.




4. THE YOUNG KARL MARX
The young Karl Marx is a 2017 film about Karl Marx directed by Haitian filmmaker Raoul Peck, co-written by Peck and Pascal Bonitzer, and starring August Diehl. It was screened at the Berlin Film Festival, from 9–19 February 2017. It's a biographical film.



3. THE SHAPE OF WATER
The Shape of Water is a 2017 American fantasy drama film directed by Guillermo del Toro and written by del Toro and Vanessa Taylor.
The Shape of Water won Oscars as best film, best film director, best soundtrack and best scenography.



2. I, TONYA
I, Tonya is a 2017 American comedy, biographical film directed by Craig Gillespie and written by Steven Rogers. Margot Robbie is stunning in the lead role and Allison Jenney deserved her Oscar in the supporting role of Tonya’s mother (horrible character, but such awesome acting!)



1.WONDER
No Oscar for this lovely movie, buti t is my best favourite 2017 film. It is really nice and so moving. Wonder is an American drama film directed by Stephen Chbosky and written by Jack Thorne, Steve Conrad, and Stephen Chbosky, based on the 2012 novel of the same name by R.J. Palacio. In the cast Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay.



Lorenzo M

No comments:

Post a Comment