Saturday 3 March 2018

LET'S SING MY 2017 BEST FAVOURITES!



HI GUYS!!! HOW ARE YOU? Today I’d like to share with you my favourites 5 international and 5 Italian songs of 2017. In my opinion last year was an incredible year for music. Wonderful songs. I liked so many! But here we go with my super best fave


International songs 

5. Million reasons (Lady Gaga)






4. Hey Hey Hey (Katy Perry)





3. Perfect (Ed Sheeran)



2.  New Rules (Dua Lipa)




1. Havana (Camila Cabello)





Italian songs

5.  La mia versione dei ricordi (Francesco Gabbani)




4. Pachidermi e pappagalli (Francesco Gabbani)




3.  Il mio diario degli errori (Michele Bravi) <3




2. I miei rimedi (Noemi)



1. Milano (Michele Bravi)



That’s all…I hope you like these videos. What songs do you especially like from 2017?


LORENZO M.

No comments:

Post a Comment