Thursday 1 February 2018

DREAM BIG, PRINCESS!


What could be better than a Disney movie with a cup of hot chocolate on a winter day? Nothing at all!

Disney’s songs made millions of people dream! I always listen to them when I have a little time.

I’ve made a  ten greatest list. It was very difficult because I love every single song for a different way reason. Each has its own special meaning. Let’s start!

A WHOLE NEW WORLD

A breath-taking Disney’s classic needs a splendid song! This is absolutely my favourite one. I’ll give you the most beautiful love duet in Disney’s history Shining, shimmering, splendid!

 
 
PART OF YOUR WORLD

The thing that I love about Ariel is her tenacity. She reaches for her dreams. She is dreaming outside of the box! If you have a dream and it doesn’t fit in the box perfectly, push it. Go for it! Dream big! You can do that!
 

I SEE THE LIGHT

And at least she sees the light! Rapunzel has such a zest for life. Her spirit is incredibly contagious! She has taught us all to follow our deepest dreams. I think she’s the perfect candidate for inspiring us to dream big.

 

STRANGER LIKE ME

I will never get tired of listening to this song! Tarzan and Jane’s story is particularly fashinating, they come from such different world! Two realities come together to make a wish come true!

 

CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE TONIGHT

The Lion King will always hold a special place in our heart! Nala and Simba are so sweet I could melt! 

 

COLOR OF THE WIND

She respects nature, loves life and follows her own path. The most empowering attributes of Pocahontas are her bravery, her strength, her fortitude and her spirit of freedom. She knows how to listen to her own heart. We all should learn so much from her!

 

REFLECTION

Mulan hopes to become who she would like to be! Marriage is just not for her. She doesn’t want to be a perfect wife whose only aim is to serve her husband! She wants more, she deserves more! Her smart ideas and important values allow Mulan to save China.   She  doesn’t know who she is but she’ll discover it soon! One of the bravest Disney heroines! Despite her desire of independence, love can’t be too far behind!


BEAUTY AND THE BEAST

There are people who are moved by this scene every time and there are people who lie! An endless love story! A piece of history! Tale as old as time true as it can be!

 

LET IT GO

An Oscar song, literally! It’s a great masterpiece! Elsa and Anna’s love is able to defeat everything!
“Some people are just worth melting for”

 


ONCE UPON A DREAM

The romantic-love song par excellance! Every girl dreams her Prince Phillip! Sleeping Beauty is one of the most  enchanting Disney classic. Aurora’s beauty makes me speechless!

 

Now ... What’s your favourite one? Dream big, Princess!

FEDERICA 

1 comment:

  1. I’m not a Princess 😂 but I love all the Disney movies, as a consequence I know all their songs. My favorite songs are all the songs of “The Lion King” 😍🦁

    ReplyDelete