Many of you know Keira for her role as Elizabeth Swann in the movie "Pirates of the Caribbean", and for starring in "Pride & Prejudice", "Bend it like Beckham", "Anna Karenina", "The imitation game", "Collateral beauty" and many others.
A few days ago it was her birthday, on March 26 , she turned 32. Although she is not a constant frequenter of the jet-set, she is loved by designers and sought after by the paparazzi because for a decade she has been one of the international glamour icons. Thanks to her spindly figure, her talent and her eighteenth century appearance she is one of the most successful actresses and we love her.
Here are some curious facts about Keira Knightley:
1. The first important movie she acted in was Star Wars -The Phantom Menace (1999) and she was only fourteen years old!
2. She is really slim and for this reason the public opinion has considered her anorexic but she has always denied it declaring she loves any kind of food, especially chocolate!
3. When she was a child she was dyslexic but despite that she has always wanted to become an actress so, thanks to her determination and her confidence in herself, she eventually made her dream come true.
4. Little Keira knew very well what path she wanted to take: on her third birthday she asked her parents to get her a manager!
5. During her teenage she had never had a boyfriend, maybe, as she says, because of her masculine personality. She loved American football and wearing shirts many sizes larger than hers .
That's all for today, hope you liked my post!